symbol limited to " . " " ">
●**Please confirm the correct alphanumeric order before ordering, custom products No return! **
This item is "order-to-order" and will only be produced after payment. It will take an average of 7 production days (excluding holidays and delivery time).
●Because the products are handmade, there will be traces of hand-made, or asymmetrical situations, there is no way to be as perfect as a machine, the size and the knocking will be slightly different from the photo, there may be a +/- 3mm error. Please be careful.
silver chain part is not repaired. If the jewelry part is to be repaired, please provide pictures and designer discussion. According to the damage status, you need to pay the freight separately.
●About our hand-made jewelry
We only use 925 sterling silver and pure copper. Each hand-made jewelry,
metalworking traditional techniques - sawing, knocking, carving, welding, boring, setting, throwing, etc. Finished,
retains the texture of the hand that is welded and forged.
1. All accessories, regardless of the material, are afraid of moisture, especially rain, sweat, perfume, bathing hot springs, chemical products, etc., will seriously damage the jewelry to produce oxidation, so should try to Avoid and stay away.
2. Jewelry is recommended to wear frequently, and the body's oil can make the jewelry produce a natural and lustrous beauty.
3. Jewelry will oxidize, vulcanize or oxidize yellow and black signs over time. Use a moist soft toothbrush to apply a toothpaste or toothpaste to the surface, or use a silver cloth or a copper cloth to wipe the original. Some metal luster.
4. If the jewelry is specially vulcanized, do not over-wipe it to avoid the vulcanization design disappearing.
5. If you are worried that the chemical emulsion of silver cloth and copper cloth will cause skin irritation, you can rinse it off and dry it before wearing it.
6. Natural stone, crystal and pearl can be washed with water and then with a soft cloth.
7. When not worn, clean and put in a sealed bag to reduce the oxidation rate.
8. Do not put all kinds of accessories in the same jewelry box. The hardness of the jewelry will rub against each other and cause wear and tear.
9. Never use any other tools to clean your accessories. It will leave scratches on the surface of the jewelry. If a brush is necessary, use a clean or very soft brush to brush your jewelry.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade